Upcoming Church Has Left the Building...
A brief summary...
We have a shop front at the Forum Shopping Centre for the day - this will be treated as a base area where we can offer free ice cream to members of the public. We love to give things away because it’s a small reflection of the love of God towards us - he is so generous, gracious and loving towards us and we want to reflect that by giving something away for nothing.
We want to meet where they are at, like God does! - It may lead to conversations about who we are, opportunities to pray for people or invite them to something at Vineyard 53 (like a Sunday gathering, Small Group or upcoming event) or, if nothing else, it could brighten up someone’s day! Feel free to get as involved as much or as little as you feel comfortable!
What time does it start?
We’ll be kicking off at 11am. There will be refreshments and snacks inside the shop floor as well as seating and tables. We’ll then be out and about giving out free vouchers for an hour or so - or until the ice cream runs out!
What about parking?
There are many car parks in Chester, click here for a map highlighting some of them
What can I get involved in?
- Serving the ice cream from the shop front
- Walking around the vicinity giving out free ice cream vouchers
- Welcoming, chatting with and offering to pray for people (if the opportunity arises)
- Space within the shop to hang out and be family together, there will be refreshments and snacks available
How accessible is the venue?
- The shop front is on the ground floor where there is also a toilet
- There will be seating and chairs set up inside too
- The shop front has a wide entrance to fit pushchairs and wheelchairs comfortably through
Where is the Forum Shopping Centre and which shop front?
The full address is Forum Shopping Centre, Northgate St, Chester, CH1 2BY. We will be in a shop front near the entrance with McDonalds and Boots outside. If in doubt, look for the Vineyard 53 signage!
How can I get in touch for more information?